High School House I
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(315) 692-1805

The Records Office distributes unofficial transcripts or working papers to students.

The Records Office collects homework upon request for students who are ill and absent from school for more than three days. There is a 24-hour turn-around time for this service.

Working Papers
The two forms required for students to obtain working papers are available in the Records Office. 

  • Application for employment
  • Physical fitness certificate

Students living within the district but not attending F-M High School must provide either proof of birth, a driver's license, or passport. 

All applicants for working papers must show proof of a physical within a year.  If the applicant is an F-M student, the Records Office can verify the date of last physical.

Part I of the Application must be completed and must include the applicant's Social Security number, parent signature, and the top part of the Physical Fitness Form.

Applicants for working papers must return the completed forms to the Records Office.  Then, the applicant will receive the appropriate card (blue for students ages 14 and 15, green for students ages 16 and 17) to sign.  At this point, the process is complete.


The links in the area will let you leave the Fayetteville-Manlius School District site. The linked sites are not under control of the District and the District is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The District is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement nor responsibility by the District of the content of the site.