SIS Web Access
Atlas Rubicon Curriculum Mapping
Naviance for Teachers
Student and Teacher Login
PC Users Only - FM Home Access - NEW!
Mac Users Only - Citrix Home Access
Saturday, December 8th from 7 AM - 10 AM, BOCES will update their core switch, so no access to Outlook, Citrix, FM Home Access or files from 7 AM - 10 AM.
Email cannot be used at the beginning of each school year until a new password is created in Citrix or in one of the computer labs.
Student e-mail accounts are for one year and deleted every August 1st. The server will be kept active until August 15th. New accounts will be issued after the Student Acceptable Use Form is signed. This form is on the site and provided in the Handbook.
*Please note: Students (Not Teachers) have access
to FM Home Access and Citrix from 6 a.m. - 1 a.m. only.
At 1 am, students will not be asked to log out. Citrix AND HOME ACCESS will remain on, but will not save anything.
Call the FM Helpdesk from 7 am - 4:30 M-F to help with setting up Citrix from home, or use the link above for trouble-shooting.
If you have a problem with Citrix, select this link and you will be contacted and/or email the helpdesk.
1. Do I have to install the client? No. By logging into the Citrix page, the client will automatically install. No need to select the link to the right.
2. Will Citrix work with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS? Yes. Citrix works on any type of computer.
3. Can I call for help? Yes. The helpdesk is opened from 7 AM - 4:30 PM each day. Or, email your question to email@example.com
4. What browser is the best? Internet Explorer is the recommended browser.
5. Can I print on my home printer? Yes. You must allow Citrix to have full access to your computer. If your printer does not show, read the directions below to allow access.