- The F-M School District has a K-12 enrollment of 4,421 students.
- The district has six school builings:
- The district spends $16,753 per pupil. The statewide average per pupil is $18,126.
- Among the 23 OCM BOCES schools, F-M per-pupil spending ranks the 16th highest.
- For the 2011-12 school year, the district's total budget is $74,020,753, which carries a 1.78 percent tax levy increase.
- Spending is flat compared to the 2010-11 school year.
The district employs a total of 721 employees.
- 371 teachers and nurses
- 150 assistants and aides
- 34 clerical staff
- 55 transportation staff
- 40 custodians and cleaners
- 37 food service
- 18 administrators
- 16 maintenance and building/grounds
The district maintains 10 buildings with a total of 784,770 square feet of space. Total district property includes 333 acres with 35 acres of playing fields.
- In 2010-11, F-M buses served 4,856 public and private school students, traveling a total of 885,890 miles.
- The buses are dispatched in 39 routes to cover students in the 42.73-square-mile school district, plus 10 routes to stops outside the district.
- The NYS Department of Transportation inspects school buses twice each year. For the 2010-11 school year, F-M buses had a 98.5 percent passing rate, compared to the state average of about 89 percent.
F-M maintains a total of 64 state-inspected buses.
- 71-passenger (5)
- 70-passenger (24)
- 66-passenger (6)
- 65-passenger (16)
- 35-passenger (3)
- 30-passenger (2)
- lift-equipped (6)
- 7-passenger Suburbans (2)