- student should have a pocket folder or file system folder for organizing band music and lesson materials
- Label one pocket for band music
- Label the other pocket for lesson material
- Keep two pencils in folder
- Have name clearly displayed on folder and instrument case
- a box of 10 reeds should be kept in cases of clarinet and sax players
See Helpful hints and Grading system for more information
The links in the area will let you leave the Fayetteville-Manlius School District site.
The linked sites are not under control of the District and the District is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or
any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The District is providing these links to you only as
a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement nor responsibility by the District of the content of the site.